CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Our REAL first Halloween

What do you do when you are married, no kids, and it is Halloween night? Well, the answer is...not much! Just kidding. We passed out candy to the tick-or-treaters that actually came to our apartment. There were some cute little kids. We made halloween sugar cookies, which made us sick, and then went bowling. I know, just the two of us, it was--kind of fun! I reccommend bowling with more than just two people. It was a fun, scare free, night.


Yes, we made home-made sugar cookies. It took forever, and our kitchen was just too small!!! I felt like a little slave rolling dough all night.



But they turned pretty good, if I do say so myself. We made pumpkins, cats, witches, and ghosts.


Chewy was in charge of icing the witches. He went all out. Green faces, black hair and cape, and a white broom stick, he is so talented.

1 comments:

Lawrensons said...

Were they grandma's recipe for sugar cookies? I made them too and ate way too many!!
-Misty