CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Chewy Cooking

What happens when you ask your husband to help make brownies when he has never really cooked before.....? This happens!!!! hahahah!!!! Actually, I was making brownies. I asked Chewy to get an egg out of the fridge. He gets it out, puts it on the counter, it rolls off and breaks. So, I tell him that he has to clean up. He looks me and ask how!? hahaha ooo Chewy. I tell him to first pick up the shell and throw it into the garbage, use yous hand I said. I then turn around and hear him saying "gross, oh gross", and he was attempting to pick up the entire mashed egg with his fingers, yolk and everything!!!! I must have forgotten to tell him to use a paper towel to pick up the rest of the egg. Then again--he should have known that! Oh, I love Chewy!

2 comments:

Evans Family of Three said...

haha this is so funny and really gross! cory doesn't cook either and i never really let him help because i think something like this might happen! :)

Mallory said...

Excuse me, how long have you had a BLOG?! Had I known I would've read this a while ago.
First thing: the wedding picture where we are jumping. I about wet my pants. That is the most ridiculous jumping picture ever.
Second: I can't believe you decorated for Christmas so early.
Third: I love you and can't believe you never called me back. We need to catch up! Love you!