CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cookin' Cupcakes

This past semester me and Chewy were called onto the activities committee, and we have loved it! We were charge of this last activity and the bishopric wanted a cook-off. We decided to mix it up a little bit and do a "priesthood cook-off" dessert style. It was a blast watching all the guys get into it. They actually made some pretty tasty treats. Chewy made one of my favorites, red velvet cake and cream cheese frosting.


hmmmmm.....SO GOOD!


Icing away


He worked so hard, and didn't even win. Maybe next year.

2 comments:

Mallory said...

I don't understand what makes a cake red velvet. Dye? I'm glad to see that you and Chewy are fulfilling your callings and that you are ALIVE since I have not talked to you in ages. LOVE you big booty.

Evans Family of Three said...

nice job chef chewy! those look yummy!