CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jenna's Wedding

Before we made it home to Washington for Christmas we made a little stop in Utah for Jenna Dunns wedding. She is a good friend of the family and one of Michelle's best friends. We got to go to the bridal shower, sealing, and reception. Each event was so fun and she looked absolutely beautiful! Here is Michael and Michelle at my parents hotel in Salt Lake. This one of the biggest gingerbread houses I have ever seen. And people were actually eating candy off of it...disgusting!




Leaving the grandparents house to the temple. Michael and Michelle's car wouldn't start...again! Poor little boys working in the cold while we stayed nice and warm inside!


This is at Jenna's bridal shower. It was so fun seeing everyone again. Here the sisters (Michelle, Jenna, Lindsay, and ME)


Me and the Bride to be


Two of most beautiful girls in the world, and closest friends. Mallory Leale and Lindsay Evans. These girls are so hilarious and fun. I can't wait to see them again.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Oh, Katie I miss your face! I am so glad you put these pictures up, they are all so great. You just keep getting skinnier every time I see you. Why can't we all just live right next door to each other and live happily ever after forever and ever? It was so good seeing you! Ah, I miss you.

Evans Family of Three said...

i wish there was more time for us girls to hang out but maybe sometime soon??! i love you and you are beautiful! that last picture of me looks like i am prego...geez! call me!

Evans Family of Three said...

ps...add me as a friend you bum!