CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

HONEYMOON

My parents sent us on a cruise for our Honeymoon. It was the best vacation we have ever had! We left out of LA and went down to San Diego, Catalina Island, and Ensenada Mexico. Chewy and me decided that cruising is our new hobby. If only we could afford to do it...



This is a view from our second hotel room in California, the day before our cruise left. We thought the ship behind us was our ship...we were mistaken.


Now this our room on the cruise ship! It was tiny, but had a great view, and it prepared us for our future apartment!


The muster drill was quite some fun. I just learned that it is not the "mustard" drill, but muster, that could have been embarrassing! Luckily, we never had to wear those crazy life vests again.

On the boat, beautiful view!!!


This is me cracking open a clam in San Diego, and there was a pearl in it, woo-hoo. The shuttle from the ship took us to only one place, this store called Hilo Hattie...boo!!!! But hey, I got a pearl from it.
Every night after we came back from our delicious dinners, there was always some animal on our bed. Tonight it was a elephant. One night our room guy made a sloth out of our towels.


hmmm! Every night we ate like we were seriously millionaires, and it was FREE!!! You could have as many appetizers, entrees, and desserts as you wanted. Steak, potatoes, salad, chocolate cake, pasta....probably the best part....the food!

Catalina Islands was our favorite port. We were right on the ocean and it was beautiful. We went snorkeling, and the little town had so many cute shops. Don't we look tan!?!??


Notice anything about this picture? This is a sign naming all the churches in the town...see ours!?


That's our ship behind us! We miss it!

Yup, this was embarrassing. Another amazing part of the cruise was room service 24 HOURS!! So, we finally decided to order some, and we got a lot. I'm chilling in our cubicle waiting for my warm chocolate chip cookies, in my onesie (aka pajamas)...as you can see, when the guy finally comes. Instead of Chewy just taking the plate from the guy, he invites him in to place it on our chair, and I'm just hanging out-- a grown woman in a leopard onesie!!! At least the food was good.


Oh my gosh, this would be a CHOCOLATE BUFFET, for the whole ship, and it was at midnight!!!!! Ya, that tiger back there is made out of nothing but chocolate. wonderful!


Chewy brought his plate back to the room! I couldn't help myself, I just kept eating through out the buffet, then got sick. I think he made himself sick too...too much chocolate


Boo...the cruise is over! Waiting for our airplane to go home...Can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Mandy Stephens said...

Cute blog you guys! Looks like your honeymoon wa a blast! Hope you're doing great in ID!

The Jensen Family said...

Mushy! So I hope you don't care but Monica sent me an email and told me I had to check out your blog. Hopefully you still remember me, Monica's cousin Lacie?!? Anyways my blog is private but I would love to stay in touch with you so you should email me at laciehjensen@gmail.com and I will add you to my blog. Tell your sister hi from me and tell her to get a blog so we can catch up!Congrats on the wedding that is so exciting. Tell Chewy hi!